- My name is Giulia Pulizzotto and I’m a private teacher of German and Italian in Munich.
- I have been in touch with many language since I was born, this is why I know very well how difficult is to speak a new language. But at the same time I know how important is to feel good in a new environment. For this reason I decided to enter a linguistic study to become a language teacher.
- I graduated from the Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich with a dissertation thesis on an Italian dialect.
- Beside German -my mother tongue- and Italian -my second language- I also speak English, French and Polish.
- Since 2007 I have given courses of German and Italian in some language schools in Munich. I have to admit that while teaching for private schools gave me the opportunity to gain teaching experiences I didn’t like the way schools behave.
- In 2012 I started my activity as private German and Italian teacher in Munich. Since then I had the opportunity to develop my teaching style and my method of teaching, that I believe are really effective as I see every day people improving their German or Italian language proficiency.
- My private lessons are very dynamic as I’m convinced of the usefulness of the dialog between teacher and student, so I always try to adapt my lessons to the needs of the student.
- And for German and Italian students who want to learn respectively Italian or German there is the additional advantage that I am bilingual so I can explain everything in your native language. In my experience I’ve seen that students who start learning a language prefer to have a teacher who speaks their language, at least in the very beginner courses.
- If you want to learn German or Italian with private lessons (Privatkurs) or together with a friend (Paarkurs) don’t hesitate to contact me, going to the contacts page. Either you moved to Munich for a job or you want to dedicate some time of a vacation or finally you are planning a travel to Italy, learning a language is never a bad idea.
More info on the pages German lessons and Italian lessons